Ourique: Eduardo Cabrita at the opening of Fire Station works.


The Minister of Internal Affairs will preside over the inauguration of the works to expand the headquarters of the Volunteer Fire Department Ourique.

The works include the renovation of all the operational part that integrates the barracks and expansion of berths, with a cost of 500 thousand euros, with funding of 85% the Operational Program for Sustainability and Efficient Use of Resources (SETTER) the remaining 15% the responsibility of the City Council and the Humanitarian Association.

The ceremony will take place the next day 14, by 10,00 hours, and apart from Eduardo Cabrita, It will also be present Jaime Marta Soares, President of the League of Portuguese Firefighters and President of the Municipality of Ourique, Marcelo Guerreiro.

In addition to the formal sitting unveiling of a plaque alluding to the anniversary and site visits, They will be awarded medals to the operating Ourique Fire Department.

Teixeira Correia

(journalist)


Share This Post On
970x90_logo